Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions....Yikes

It's 2011.... 20 years ago this year I came into the world. Poor World :P Well, as is custom for ever beginning to a new year, I have made some resolutions. To be honest, I SUCK at sticking to resolutions.... but we'll see how this year goes:

1. Lose 100 lbs.... crazy right?! But I'm going to do it. I'm tired of envying EVERY single one of my friends, wishing I looked like them. I'm gonna be good looking by the end of the year. I hope. Oops hold on, let me finish my Big Mac over here.....

2. Get A's in every class for a semester. Folks, this hasn't been done since freshman and sophomore year... so about 2004-2005. But I know if I put my heart into school, at least a portion of my heart, maybe a sliver.... yeah I can do it!

3. Go on a trip. I'm not talking to St. George (sorry sisters :P) I want to go to on a cruise, or to Europe, or a cruise TO Europe. For sure I'm going to take a road trip, hitting up Wyoming, Arizona then Cali to see all the friends I miss dearly. Lily's a good car. She'll make it!

4. Go on a date.... I'd really like to get asked out on ONE date by a guy this year. I guess I could accept an offer from a girl. JUST KIDDING!!!!! But the THREE dates I went on last year were set up by friends. No bueno. I need to socialize! Also part of this section: Make new friends, and keep up with the old.

5. I want to get busy with photography. I've almost got enough saved up to get the camera I want. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! I've taken some photos in the past that I've LOVED, and I really think I can go further. I want to be able to take photos of the teenagers I hope to help AFTER they've gone through therapy, or the program. I don't know, still working out that one.......

6. Last, but not least, I want to write three new songs by June. I don't know what they're going to be about, but they shall be legen.... wait for it..... DARY!!!!! (Name that show)

Happy New Year to everyone. This blog is going to be switching it up soon, as I'm going to blogging about certain topics all year round, as opposed to the scatter-brained entries that have been posted previously. Hope you all succeed in your resolutions!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine as far as your number one resolution of losing weight and looking good. I think you need to change the line " I'm gonna be good looking by the end of the year". You already are good looking. So half of the first resolution is done and it is only January 3rd.

    BTW thank you for being there for my daughter.

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the worst with resolutions too! I wish you the best of luck. Another idea for a resolution is "to be happy being me." You'll find loving yourself, is the first step to taking charge of who you are and who you want to become.... man that sounds like advice or something? Seriously love you! Best of luck with everything! Writing 3 songs- easy! And photography sounds like something up your alley. Good luck!

    (P.s you can still come to St. George!)

    ReplyDelete