Friday, June 10, 2011

No Regrets!

It's been too long since I wrote last! A lot has happened, yet at the same time, nothing at all. School is over, and I'm loving the summer so far :) Mostly, I just work. But I have done other things as well.

My music is coming along great! I wrote a new song a couple weeks ago... Just not sure what to do with it. It's not a song I can sing myself, so I need to find the right voice. I actually have another song in progress now, a song about music :) Hopefully it will turn out the way I'm hearing it in my head!

I have kept busy with work, and have developed a true love for my xbox! Call me a nerd, laugh at me, doesn't matter. I'm getting good at it (I have a great coach :P) and Xbox live is a blast! I have actually met some really cool people... well, not met.... but still!!!!! I wish I could meet some of them... but either way, it's fun. It gives me something to do during my free time, which is usually after 11 PM. Oh the times when one discovers a new hobby! Another fun little adventure:  I was able to reconnect with an old friend from high school, and that has been AWESOME! He's a good friend when I need one :)

I went to Arizona this last weekend, and had a really good time. I spent some time with an old friend, and it was great to take a break from work. It didn't end quite the way I expected, and I lost a friendship. I've really been struggling with it this week, and with arguments that have occurred since then. I made some realizations today though. The loss of one friend has made me realize what I can do better with other, and future friends.  I am who I am, and I want people in my life who accept me and love me for that.

I talked to Allysa about all this today. Oh how I love that girl. She helped me to realize that I don't people in my life who don't accept me. No matter where I go, I still have a past. And if someone can't deal with that, it's OK! I am going to live life in the moment. NO worrying about what others think. Man... this is going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you blogging again! I am sorry to hear about your lost friendship but am glad you still have Allysa to talk to about things, even though she is far away in CA.

    Melynda

    ReplyDelete