Friday, July 15, 2011

I'll Be Leaving My Heart In San Fransisco- Day 2

Another Sunny Day In Californ-i-ayyyyy....

I honestly feel high out here. I'm so happy. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's because I'm with my best friend. Some people call us a couple, some call us sisters. Our relationship is hard to describe. Just to put everyone's concerns to rest.... we are NOT a couple haha. But I love her with all of my heart. Allysa knows the real me. She understands me and and loves me the way I am. I have loved spending every moment with her here, talking to her about everything. She's amazing.

Yesterday was more of a quiet day. I slept in until about 11, and Allysa was babysitting until about 3. So I just lounged around, and rubbed out my sore legs. When she came home from work, we made a run to Taco Bell for my empty grumbling tummy.... and then started getting ready. I love getting dressed up with Llysa because it takes sooo long, and it's so fun. Doing hair, makeup, everything. She makes me look good haha.

At about 6 we left for Redwood City to see..... LIZZZZZZ!!!!! She had invited us to her and Teran's commitment ceremony, and I was sooo excited!! The drive was about 30 minutes, and Llysa and I just listened to great music. We finally got to the park, and I FINALLY got to meet Teran. I was so happy to see Liz again. Oh how I have missed that girl. The ceremony was cute and to the point, with Teran and Liz exchanging vows, lighting a unity candle, and the family and friends tying knots to their handfasting rope. After the ceremony, we went to Applebee's. Liz says her family liked me. Yay!!!! It was super fun to be with Allysa and Liz, and just talking like we used to. I am grateful to be able to talk to Liz via text or phone or xbox(haha) but in person? There's no contest there!

Allysa and I headed home around 9:30 pm, with plans to meet Liz and Teran in SF the next day (being today). A super relaxed and fun day. I enjoyed it. I loved catching up with Liz, meeting Teran, and falling in love with more of California. <3

Now for more adventures in San Fransisco!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment