Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Valentine's Day

*Sigh* It's here. Finally..... HALF-PRICE CANDY!!!! :P

No, but honestly, Valentine's Day just cracks me up. I can't help but conceal a giggle when people talk about it. My friends seem to be divided on the day. It's either overrated, or absolutely perfect. But I saw on someone's FB a really good way to look at it. We should be thankful all year round, but we still have Thanksgiving. We should be celebrating Christ's birth all year round, but we still have Christmas. We should love our mothers and fathers every moment, but they still have special days too. Valentine's Day is just a day to show some EXTRA love.

So, to all my precious Valentine's- Mom, Dad, Morgan (Shane and Lexie), Savannah, Brooklyn, Liberty, all my aunts and uncles and my cousins, Hanna, Robin, Allysa, and all my friends.... I LOVE YOU!

Hope you all had a Happy Heart Day :)

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. We need a day to remind us to show our love more often. I just wish, just like Christmas/Thanksgiving that these thoughts/feelings were expressed more than just the designated "day of rememberence".... good times. Happy Valentines to you too Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, sister dearest :) Please put up a new post soon! I want more updates and cute photos from you :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete