Monday, April 23, 2012

Forgotten No More

Oh my goodness I haven't been on here in FOREVER! Whoops!

Here's an update to my life!

I'm still living with Hanna, and Robin is still very much a part of our lives. We have all sorts of adventures around Salt Lake... and recently St. George, and it's a lot of fun.

At a Utah Jazz Game

The Fesitval of Colors

I'm so excited to start school again in the fall. The more I learn about my program, the more madly in love with it I am. SO excited!

I was very excited to welcome home a close friend of mine from Guatemala. I love my cousins. So much. Elder Taylor Ririe came home, and Sky got married! Holy Cow! The kids I took baths with and had sleepovers are all grown up :)

Taylor, Zack and I at the airport! Welcome Home!


I hate my face in this, but handsome groom Sky looks studly ;)


Life is good. Can't complain. Sometimes it's hard, and sometimes it becomes beyond hard. But I'm grateful to have an amazing family, and others, on my side. I've grown a lot in the last few months alone, and I'm happy about the changes I'm making.

Live. Laugh. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment