Friday, January 6, 2012

2.0.1.2.

So... the Mayans seemed to have run out of room on their calendar long ago.... ending it at 2012. Well, guess I'd better make this year the best then, hmmm??

Happy New Year! I can honestly say I had a fantastic New Year's Eve :) I spent it with two of my favorite people in Downtown SLC, one of my favorite places. EVE SLC was super fun :)

The party wasn't bad... but it definitely wasn't my scene. I'm not much of a crowds person... unless it's a concert. A GOOD concert. Hanna and Robin made it fun :) And we got to see an awesome fireworks show... well... part of it. We scrambled out of there as fast as we could to beat the traffic. Oh, the cleverness of me!

I also must mention that I enjoyed the Christmas season! There was a lot of good food, good company, and good times :) My family is amazing and I love them. I was grateful that we could ALL be together for Christmas!


2011 was a pretty good year.... it had its ups and downs... but I made it!!!!!

In a nutshell... the first six months were boring.... THEN!

My best friend moved away, my roommate moved out, I found 3 roommates, kicked one out, then the other, gained a 'sister', lost a 'sister' (still struggling with this), hit some of the lowest times in my life, and had some of the greatest, got new couches, hit my 2 year mark at work, paid off a lot of debt, went to Arizona, California, Wyoming, St. George, spent time with my family and love them even more, and learned a lot of lessons!

I'm so grateful for my life. And I'm grateful to those who stuck through 2011 with me!

Happy Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very busy year in 2011. I love the picture of your family in front of the SLC temple - adorable!

    Here's to hoping you 2012 is off to a good start. :)

    ~ Melynda

    ReplyDelete