Monday, May 2, 2011

Back Again!

There really isn't a point to having a blog if I don't update it.... right? So, let me try to get back on track.

Life has been pretty hectic lately, in both good and bad ways.

School is over! Well, almost. I've got one more final to take tomorrow... oh wait, I guess it's today. But I got a B- in my Sociology class! Yay! Psychology shouldn't be too hard to pass, I've got a B so far as it is :D Compared to the 'E' I got in both classes last semester I am verrrry pleased with myself.

Work is going well! I've been at TKJ for over a year and half now, and I'm more in love with the ladies all the time.  K is a riot. She's probably my favorite. She's got so much spunk and passion, and she always calls me and Kara "Sexy Legs." She hasn't been fond of me lately, but that's only because there's a new staff she's paying attention to. Haha. I hope.  I really do love my job, I just wish it paid more. Then again, I don't know any individual who doesn't want a higher paying job!

Lately, I have actually been spending a ton of time with my friends. And I've been loving every single second of it. I hate to sound mean, but I love having single friends. My two best friends are just recently single, and it's been soooo nice not having to compete with their men just for a get together or a movie or something. I've been thinking about it, and Kara and Shailey are here, but all my other close friends? Out of state :/ NO BUENO!!!!!! So I'm making a goal to make some new friends. Being shy, it's going to be just a little difficult, but it will happen!
 

Honestly, it's hard keeping up with my blog because I'm not a very open person. I don't share all of my thoughts and desires and emotions on a web page. I'm just curious.... should I? Does a blog really have to be an online journal? I want to write so many things, but I worry about other people seeing how pathetic I truly am :P haha I don't want to voice my insecurities and worries, because there are people out there who have it worse. Sometimes I want to talk to no one in particular, just to vent. But I think in order for me to do that on a blog, I'd need to make the blog anonymous haha!

Let me know what you think... if anyone reads this!

1 comment:

  1. It's your blog- you write what you want. Personal opinion, I don't like reading blogs where all the person does is vent- a bit uncomfortable for the reader. However, if you really want to talk- why not here? Personal preference.... <3 ya Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete